Help me stay up all night

Discussion in 'General' started by Gcmsboy, Feb 25, 2013.

1. I know where this is going. A sleepless night of tossing and turning, to much is on my mind and the marijuana isn't helping either, unfortunately it's made me more alert and hungry. I'm just ready for breakfast now. Yummmm. Anyway. Any one ever stayed up all night and the next day. I have school, work, and workout tomorow so I know ill sleep tomorow night for sure.

2. Just rub one out and get to bed or something dude.

Sounds like a busy day tomorrow.

3. try lying in bed and concentrate on only your breathing....feel it as you breathe in and out...if you do this correctly your mind activity will slow down almost to a hault as long as you focus only on your breathing.....then you will fall asleep if you are lucky..
    it usually works for me...

4. Idk that sucks i wish you could sleep.coffee will keep you up.

5. Try reading, turn off all music, games, tv or anything that would stimulate your brain.
    TURN OFF THE MARIJUANA.
    Close your eyes and count 1000 sheep.

6. Start drinking coffee around 5 am and chugging redbull after 2 pm. You might miss your work out to pass out tho.

7. Well if you want to stay up all night then that's a good thing, because that weird creature staring through your window is waiting for you to sleep :devious:

Your Welcome :laughing:

8. you aint lifting tomorrow bro lol zzzzz

9. I joke woke up from a 3 hour nap. I'm currently blazing it and then I'm going to watch a movie. Already ate big earlier so after the movie my high should be somewhat toned down enough. I will resume sleep then.

You can go back to sleep dude. Just get yourself tired again. Feel like you just did something to where you get the one yawn that tells you "yeah your tired." Honestly someone suggested the idea of beating one out and that isn't that bad if you haven't released one in awhile. Just a suggestion.

If you only get 2-4 hours that is still worth it.

10. I used to do this every night! I worked 3rd shift for about 2 years. :)

But yes, I've stayed up all night and all day quite a few times. And I hate it--my body just feels like shit, my mind doesn't function properly... caffeine makes me more "awake" but usually just ends up making me feel worse.

I REALLY hate working out without enough sleep. If I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep, I won't even go to the gym anymore because I know it won't be worth it--I'll be doing everything half-assed and just end up feeling shittier.

Luckily, I get a solid 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night. The joys of 2nd shift and no early-morning priorities!

11. Op fucking wake up!