Help me sex my plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TapEmbargo, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Here are a few from the garden. These are the only ones really showing anything on Day 10 of 12/12. The rest are heavier sativas and seem to take longer. This is my first grow and first attempt at macro photography. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Pic 2/3 and 4 all look like they have balls to me...........but pic 2 might be debatable.....give it a few more days and post again........

3. dont want to get you too excited if im wrong brother, but from the looks of it you have yourself a beautiful baby girl. time for the fun part, good luck to you and happy growings :smoke:

4. i dont see any type of sex yet.

5. very hard to tell but pic 3-4 do look like little forming balls

6. thanks to all.. should I be concerned with the lack of change by day 10? the only thing i am lacking is lighting. I have a 400 MH on them right now until I can get the 1000. There are 7 of them in a 3x4 area.

7. i dont see any sex there yet....id wait until your absolute certain. having a male in there for a few days isnt gonna pollinate anything

8. Updates.. Pretty sure 2 of em are males. 2 others seem to be girls and the other 3 aren't showing much yet.

Attached Files:

9. sorry, offtopic, but damn man good job for the first grow, those nodes are pratically touching eachother, nice buds will be produced. As for the sexes next time bump your shit into flowering by giving at least 24 hrs of dark in bt beg and flowering

10. from the pics you provided hard to sex them. you have time though just watch them closely . even if male are there they dont pollinate right away. and believe sexing a plant is very easy

11. I'm about to slaughter these 2 fine plants from the Sagarmatha Gardener's Choice!!!!

First grow and first kill :(:(:(

I just want to confirm what i see before I pull the plug.

Attached Files:

12. Can't see the preflower, but, for sure they are showing sex. You need to get a good magnifier, like an eyelupe, and learn how to tell. I've never gone to 12/12 for sexing, all my strains show sex before week 4 from seed pop and most by week 3 from seed pop. My current and last grows were all sexed by day 21, 11 different strains and 27 different plants. It's easy and fun!

13. Thats on the list. I always plan on picking up a magnifying glass when Im out and always forget!

So, are you confirming the sex on these? Am I right to cut away?

14. Nice work Teb,beautiful and lush looking. Hang in a bit before culling males to be absolutely sure. I bought a jewellers loupe 30x and a good mag glass also.Again nice plants. Shithead:wave: