Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me settle an argument!! }x{

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sincerestarr, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Okay, I've been smoking for a very long time and was always led to believe that when taking a hit off of a pipe, joint, or bong that the longer you hold it in the higher you get... Whereas my fiancé believes the THC hits you as soon as you inhale and there's no reason to hold it in... Idk if I'm just too high but comments please :)

2. it does take actual time for the lungs to absorb it....

3. Wow... old argument. Hold it in for a couple seconds, anything more is just going to give you a little bit of a headrush from holding your breath for too long. Your girlfriend is right, a large majority of the THC is absorbed within the first second

4. About 90-95% of the THC is absorbed within the first 3-5 seconds, holding it any longer just hurts your lungs.

5. Yeah, your wifes right for the most part.

WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE QUESTIONS BEING ASKED IN SEASONED?????????

6. Thanks, very biased... Just wanted the opinion of a seasoned toker rather than a newbie.. I'll let him know, I guess it doesn't matter...

7. Ment fiance, not wife sorry.

You probably wouldve gotten a lot more responses therefor different opinions outta apprentice.