Help me set up my first grow tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SativaBleu, Mar 31, 2018.

1. #1 SativaBleu, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    fff.jpg ADF25FFC-59ED-4955-B7FE-37711B04EFE5.jpeg

Hi guys.
    so I bought this tent and I want to grow two plants
    The tent is 6 x 6 x 6
    Is the tent big enough?
    Money is not an issue, i want to makesure this damn thing wont stink up my house. Whats the biggest fan, carbon filter and stuff i can put in this?
    How would you set it up?

2. would this be good fan for it?

3. What lights are ya running in there? Carbon filters do more than just get rid of smell. That’s a big tent for 2 plants as well,are you planning a scrog?

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I have one of these over each plant at the moment
    looking at my light options also

5. Bro are you high? Why would I be asking for an advice on my 'first grow' if I knew what a scrog is..
    I have no clue what scrog is or does

6. No actually I’m not bro. But usually people do research on growing, grow styles, equipment, and strains before going out and purchasing clones. That’s a huge tent man you could prob fit 20 plants comfortably in it, more if ya want to crowd them. If you planned on only doing 2 plants ya shoulda got a 3x3 or smaller. So I’ll ask you are you high buying that big ass tent for 2 plants and a cfl bulb that ain’t gunna do shit for ya.
    I’m guessing u know jack shit.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I dont knwo anythign man. thats why Im here. I am going to grow tomatoes and cucumbers too. maybe peppers

8. Theres sooooo much to learn on ALL of it. I would just pick one thing first, like light types and read on it and go from there. There are individual sub forums on each topic. Good luck!

9. I had 2 plants that fit perfect in that size tent but they were looking like this...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. others may have diffrent advice but this is what I would advise a beginner start with. soil ya won’t have to use nutes for like a month that’ll give ya time to do some research.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. #13 CBDBurner, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Nice man when u flipping em

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I'm a girl Bro lol Those were from my first grow last spring I am on my second grow now. Thank you! :weed::thankyou:

14. thanks chief you ve been very helpful.
    When do they start stinking?
    My plants are under the light for about 3 weeks now

Would an 8 inch carbon filter be enough?
    Im also thinkign about getting 2 carbon filters

fan>filter>
    im thinking of going all LED

15. You in Eugene? I’m right up the road from ya.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Eugene?

17. #19 CBDBurner, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2018
    Depends on the strain honestly. Mine smelled at like 2 months in veg once they start budding it’ll smell pretty bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I mean Portland sorry.