help me save my plants 1st grow ever

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FinallyLegal4Me, Sep 24, 2011.

1. i got a few clones from a caregiver a week ago and they dont look good to me. some had spot on them i figured out they had spider mites and took care of that problem but now some of the leaves looks like a reddish color on the bottom leaves.. otherwise the plant looks healthy.. any tips or help is much needed and apperciated

Attached Files:

2. It's hard to tell with a blurry pic. It's either Nitrogen Deficiency or Leaf Spot Disease.

Could you get a better pic? Is that one of the older leaves? Do you pH test? What soil are you using? Details, we need them :p

3. are you getting the leaves wet when lights on they look wet now dry them off

4. ill try to get better pics.. i just sprayed them off and im usin fox farms ocean forest. i havent tested ph yet and that was an older leaf... it was like that when i got it from a caregiver.. sorry my camera sucks. and i only spray them when i turn the lights off.. im doing a 18/6. a few of the other plants i have also have spots on them from the older leafs.. newer groth seems fine but it concerns me.. whats leaf spot disease?

5. i dont know if this is any better of a pic or not but here is another leaf of a different plant as well in the second pic

Attached Files:

6. Yeah, that doesn't look like N deficiency to me. Too necrotic.

I would recommend getting some Neem oil. It should be readily available just about everywhere. If that doesn't stop it from spreading, use Liquid Copper. That'll kill it. I got both products fro 8 bucks each at my local hardware in a tiny town.

If neither of those stop the spread, then I don't know what's causing it.

7. ok ty ill try that tomorrow