Help Me Save My Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by StoopidLoud21, Jun 26, 2014.

1. could be from overwatering, stress from 3 transplants, or from the Sunniland super iron plus fert i used. PLEASE HELP ME REVIVE THIS IF POSSIBLE :) 

Attached Files:

2. Over fert and whats your soil. Looks dense and heavy.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 1/2 ground dirt, 1/2 compost. i drilled like 8 holes in the pot for more drainage though

4. Yea I think your soil is to compact. Thats why its not growing, the roots cant move. You shoulda bought a cheap bag of potting soil and mixed 1/4 your compost in that. But you now know for next time. I think your plant could be done for.

5. can i loosen the soil? i noticed on the close up of the bud site, that theres more trichs forming and the hairs are clear on the very top, i think theres some hope :eek:

6. For a gram maybe.. harvest it and smoke what ya got.

I dont see that plant pulling out. Its to far. But hold off for a bit and see what someone else said

7. harvest what i have now? 

8. You can wait for a little bit longer but not a hole lot. Id just harvest and dry it in a day and smoke your bud.. like I said thats just my opinion.

9. ^^lol what bud?
    Dude chalk this one up to a learning experience and start over.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. i feel you haha

alright thanks