help me save my last plant!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420stoner, Oct 26, 2007.

1. my timer messed up this morning and when i went to cheeck on it i knocked over my table of clones onto my female thats about a mount into flowering. i lost all the clones and it split my female in half ( it has about 6 branches and 3 of the r hanging off by a thread.....is there any way to fix ths?....i tryed duct tape but i dunmo if its going to work

2. Indeed. :( Only you can save that one brother.

As for the plant; take some pics, I'll give you the dubious 'benefit' of my experience in botanical brutality.

3. Condolences about your clones.. not even one survived? About the moma though.. I would say yes, she'll be fine.. I actually just split a bunch of my moma's on purpose and did a few a little too much so I had to tie them back up til they heal... It's fine for them though, they'll be a big bulge of a scab once she's done healing and I'd veg her for like another week so she can heal.. .. The only way it would die is if it split completely OFF the base stem, and even then you'd probly have at least one small shoot below your break to reveg yer plant.. Sorry again about yer table incident.. I hate it when that shit happens!

4. btw did you mean your moma is about to flower or a month into flower? I reread it and saw a month in and wanted to recap on my "veg for another week" comment to have her heal.. A month into flowering I obviously wouldn't suggest that.. she'll be fine though.. tighten the ducttape and don't fudge with it you don't want that thread to break or those branches will be over...