Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me save all this kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chicken66, Feb 22, 2018.

1. #1 chicken66, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    i store my weed in a masterdam jar, i've ran out of weed, the sides and bottom of the inside of the jar are coated in lots of kief but i can't get to it, can anyone give me an idea on how to get the kief out?

2. It would be better to get more weed for the jar. I have rinsed those kind of jars with alcohol and evaporated but I had several jars to clean. I wouldn't bother for one jar.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I usually toss mine in the freezer and then tump the fuck out of it onto a sheet of printer paper. All of the kief comes right out

4. freezer methods the best just freeze it for a good 30-45 minutes then smack the shit out of it