Help me quick, before i freak

Discussion in 'General' started by Rectoid, Oct 4, 2006.

1. I live in a dorm room with my roommate and we both smoke. We also share a kitchen and a bathroom with two other guys who also smoke. My friend and i were smoking in the kitchen last night, like we normally do, and we left the building to go out. At this point there is no one in my room or the other room. Suddenly i get a phone call from my roommate who tells me that cops just raided our room because the RA smelt smoke. All the cops found was a very small zong with some rez in it and our spoof. They didnt find any weed or any other pieces. The zong belongs to my friend who i was out with at the time. There has been no arrests or finings assessed yet, but we all have to schedule a meeting with the hall coordinator in three days and take a urine test. I will do what i must to pass the test, but so will all the other roommates.

CROSSROADS: If no one fails the urine test, there will be no proof that any of us smoked in the room. But, how could i explain the zong and the spoof without admitting to smoking in the dorm, myself. Should i take the blame and say that i own the zong, should i say it is my friends. Could i possibly convince them that we smoked away from the dorm and just brought it in with us, or would the spoof ruin that plan. What is are the most likely penalties? This would be my first time offense and and my record is clean.

Please post anything that can help

2. I doubt saying that you smoked away from your rooom would help seeing as in they said they smelt smoke from your room. A urine test in three days though. What I advise is drinking exessive ammounts of water and getting as much exercise as possible. It'll help flush the THC out your system as fast as possible. That's your only real hope I guess. The best of luck to you my friend. I'd hate to see something bad happen to ya.

3. Posted a reply on the main forum. Check it out and let me know if it makes sense.

Good luck bro...

4. if you are in college you can't be forced to take a urine test.
    plus, even if you test positive, that still does not constitute possession.

so tell you ra to go fuck himself with a stick that has barb wire wrapped around it.

5. if u know what time the drug test will be approximately, then just chug water nonstop about 2 or 3 hours before. i've been doing this at my drug classes and have passed around 7 in a row and i've been smoking the whole time. Just make sure u piss pretty much clear

6. dont take the blame thats a ticket out of school. ive seen it before. just make sure all the DTs come out clean. just say someone jimmied your door open and smoked up the room. dorm rooms are the easiest to break into so its plausible.

7. Know your rights, man.

The fifth amendment is your friend.

Edit---
    As for the drug test, go to the pharmacy and pick up some Azo pills. Take those and chug water like you've never chugged before. it'll turn your piss funky colors, but once it goes back to clear you're clean.

8. Id probably make up some bullshit about smoking salvia or tabacco out of the bong. and deny knowing about the spoof.