Help Me Question

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blant-Man_007, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Can anyone tell me a way like to get buzzed before after during school im 18 i was thinking about buying some red bliss herbal pills from herbalsmokeshop.com like so i just get a little phazed not zombied and nothing to risk my self to gettin in trouble

2. Just smoke a small bowl. Herbal pills suck and totally aren't worth your money.

3. lol

before-on the way to school i burn a bowl in my car, and pack one in for later

during- either during 4th or 5th period, I ask to use the bathroom, come back in 15 mins later, because i just went out to my car, started it, drove off campus a little, torched the bowl, go back, park, and go back to class

i get off early and always either torch a bowl with someone or go home and do it, simple as that.

and if you are 18, your most likely a senior, as am i, and i dunno how it is at your school, but at this time of year, seniors can get away with anything, so my leaving class and coming back 15 mins later is nothing outta the ordinary, teachers dont care

4. the end of your post (about the senior thing) made me miss senior year soo much. and that was just LAST YEAR! make the best of it, sounds like you are :].

5. drink a 22 oz bottle of beer before you go

6. i wish i could get osme herbal pills or a little coke it would roxxor

7. why dont you then. dont wish for it, go out and find it.

8. well i live in a small ass town its impossible to get bud but i do and then coke there charge like 100 for a gram

9. $100 for a GRAM?! oy vey!

Go find some for at most $70 a gram~That'll do ya. If you ever come to SF I can hook you up with anything!

Goodluck in your search!

and as the dude said earlier~drink a couple of tall cans~that'll get you buzzed!

~~xoxoKristenXOXO~~

10. thanks man hell cali has the best weed ive smoked i smoked some chron and mann i was blowed

11. smoke a small bowl of dank or toke like 3 bowls of mids you can act completely normal...when im comepltely blazed on mids i can act so normal..but if i smoke a few bowls of dank good luck not gettin caught for me haha ill be trippin...although i am damn good at actin n all

12. oh my fucking goodness!

i would be SHOT....(let me repeat) SHOT TO DEATH BY A RIFLE...by my school....my school is the worst uptight school ever (well the only GOOD thing is that we DON'T wear uniforms [thank god] )