Help me prep for shrooms!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sweet Premium, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Doing some tonight and I figured I'd ask GC what I should bring. I've done shrooms several times before, as has one of the kids I'm doing it with, but it's this third guy's 1st time.

So far we have well stocked Ipods, flashlights for an adventure later tonight, OJ, a strobe light I found under my bed (haha, should be pretty crazy), and some various drinks. Usually we wouldn't need more than this and would just entertain ourselves, but we want our friend to have an awesome first trip.

2. You should get highlighters and blacklights. It makes crazy go nuts designs on your skin.

I would also have something trippy to watch for those late night coming down hours. That usually helps distract me from coming down for hours and hours. Also make sure of course that you have tons of weed.

Also, don't forget to bring a towel! :hello:

3. Gotta have a towel :) One of the things we we're considering doing was doing some modelling with clay, make our own little worlds kind of like the guy in the end of the movie.

4. Speed Racer is very trippy Haha

5. 'tis a given.

6. And oranges, makes you trip even better and maybe longer.

7. Bring fruit any type just bring somethin juicey.
    And bud :D
    and....bring....a lantern... sittin in the dark isnt fun.

8. if it was me... i'd say the strobe light is a no no.

other than that.. have a lot of good vibes going, music that isn't too intense. an adventure outside sounds fun but make sure you can't run into too many people, because that might get him paranoid.

when i did shrooms.. i literally stayed on one floor of my house because i was having such a great time just laying there. when i do them next time i plan to go outside, maybe go on my friend's boat (hopefully i don't do anything stupid like trying to swim)

good luck!

9. you lucky mofo.