Help me please i need to lower Ph

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Whiteboyslim, Oct 13, 2010.

1. #1 Whiteboyslim, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    Ok well basically i need to lower my ph im useing a bubble Bucket An i have pix so you kno what i am workin with

Everything i post on here is bullshit idk what the fuck im doing i jus post 2nd party pix up im bored so dnt fuckin question me

Attached Files:

2. Ummmmm Ph Down? You can get it at your local hydro store, amazon, etc...

3. yeah, ph down is the typical answer her.

you can also switch to flora nova series nutes. the nutes itself is ph balenced to 7, but the iron inside the nutes also lowers your ph. for example....

5 gal bubble bucket
    3/4 of recommended ppm dosage
    NO PH UP OR PH DOWN +

then to get to regular ph level, you add in rest of recomended ppm. the added iron brings ph down to 5.6 sometimes a lil lower, with a ppm of 1400-1500. which is PERFECT for hydro.

in 2 whole growns i NEVER touched ph up or ph down. FLORA NOVA 2 PART series is king. not to mention buds where huge.. and gorgeous AND you only need to buy flora nova bloom, like 20+ dollars. cheap as all hell for nutes.

4. Use baking soda for uping your ph and lemon/lime juice to lower it if you can't buy up/down at a store.

5. I use apple cidar vinegar and it works perfectly

6. Alright ill check that out but i spent alot of money on what i got already thanx dude

7. How much per gallon? I used kool-aid too lower it an added some sugar to it also..It has citric acid ...An to everyone would it be a good idea to put nutes in the humidifier?? i got sticky to spray on my plants but someone told me to put nutes in the humidifier

8. Sweet thanx How much Per Gallon?

9. You spent a lot of money on what? How much per gallon of what?

It all depends on what you have! Use google my friend! If you have a liquid PH down/up, drop by drop, check ph. If you have sry PH up/down, try a gram and see what it reads. It will differ. Eventually you'll see how it swings you're resevoir.

10. O i clicked on quick reply on the messages

11. white vinegar, your current ph will determine how much you need to add per gallon to get in the right range. add very little (i use a syringe in 1/2 cc measurements) until you get it where ya need it...hope this helps