Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me please I can't get high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Maddy1143, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Hi,
    I started smoking 2 years ago on and off. In the beginning of my senior year I smoked almost everyday and then slowed down considerably for a couple months to focus on school until I met my now bf.
    He's a very big smoker and does everyday multiple times a day. When I met him I started smoking regularly again and up until maybe a few weeks ago I could take 2-3 milky hits off a gb (gravity bong? Idk what everyone calls it) we used the gb everyday it was our preferred method of smoking. but these past few weeks my highs just get shorter and shorter and now I don't even get high at all.
    I understand that I probably need a little tolerance break but my boyfriend has been smoking more than me and longer and has never had to take a tolerance break? And I'm with him everyday so we pick up together and always smoke the same weed. Same with friends we know they chief all day everyday and still get high as shit. I know I'm doing it right I've been smoking for years I wouldn't just forget how to hit a bong and that's all anyone said when other people asked similar questions on here
    Dabs still get me high and I love them but I wanna be able to just sit and pack a fucking bowl again and get high. I know I'll never get the same high I did when I first started smoking but I still would like to get high.
    So if anyone has any tips, tricks, methods, answers please help me i know I'm not the only person I know who has just stopped getting high.

2. You are wayyy over thinking things, especially with new relationship status. In today's world distractions and staying happy in the face of media contribute to being overly self critical. Just relax, smoke a bowl and discuss some ancient Greek philosophy or the kama sutra :wave:

3. people have naturally different tolerances

4. 6 foot bong helps out a lot.