Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me..PLEASE HIGH AS HELL AND SKETCHED OUT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeDaily, Jun 8, 2010.

1. #1 TokeDaily, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    FUCK!! I have been smoking for 3 years and i have JUST been informed about the "white lighter" curse!! What the fuck is that? Please explain this!?!??!

2. u mean lighter?

Apparently if you smoke with a white lighter it causes bad luck

3. Never heard about some white litter curse.

I do know about a white LIGHTER curse though. :rolleyes:

Pretty much bad shit happens with white lighters, pieces break, people get caught, people die.

4. what kind of bad luck!? i am even afraid to go get it and through it out!

5. Just a superstition. I personally have never once had bad luck while rolling with a white lighter.

6. also the government puts a device in them to know when your smoking illegal things and it sends a signal to the authorities who can trace it within a few feet of where its being used :eek: I'd run like hell if i were you :smoking:

7. I don't believe it so I dono

Ya man u better start running and bring some doughnuts for a distraction

8. If there was a reward for buzz killing you would win...

9. why is there another thread about this on here? the dozens of other ones were bad enough! come on, guys... ;)

10. sorry must have not done the search right

11. Aah, the good ole white lighter myth...

12. Can't blame me I'm not the one who started it ;P

nubs need to learn to search for shit

13. explain this shit to me like right about now. i am legitimately afraid for my well being..

14. Are you like 5? Believing in something like this is no different than believing in the Tooth Fairy.

15. Like we told you mang the popo is coming, why are you still on the internets

16. bahahaha. ive used a white lighter on joints its a MYTH its not real, calm yourself. the white lighter myth was about 4 musicians that died at age 27, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrex, Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain(my idol), on there reports they all had a white bic lighter in there possesion.

thats like saying oh don't wear shoes cause people have died in them before so if you wear shoes you WILL DIE.

heres the link to the myth.

Urban Dictionary: white lighter myth

17. Seriously? You couldn't just Google it?

A few celebrities died with white lighters in their pockets, so it became a superstition that white lighters are bad luck.

18. funny enough the bic lighter didnt come out till 1973 and jim morrison, jimi hendrix and janis joplin died before 1973 hence why its a stupid myth

19. Then something happens to someone, and they have a white lighter. Then they go ape shit and say it's the curse. Like me sophomore year this bitch would bring all her paraphernalia to school for some shit. And she'd give it all to me, because she was paranoid of getting caught. The first day she brought a hookah, and got sketched out so I told her I'd take it. Second day a highlighter pipe. Third day a glass pipe, with about a dime in it, and a white lighter. Well when I got home my parents caught me. If GC was around back then I'd of made a thread saying

"HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT CAUGHT AND IT WAS THE WHITE LIGHTER PRAISE THE LORD"