Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me please guys

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by a11111111111111, Aug 9, 2008.

1. for what it's worth ,my opin is try to go 2wks but dont surpass. this is kind of an unwrittin code the maximum wait should be 2wks n-e thing below or above is a waste. (unless ur really hooked then try a smaller break and gradualy move on to half a month)

2. sounds exactly like me, exept for the grand a month on weed, same amount of time and only getting that buzzed feeling, i recently took a 2 week break and it brought my tolerance down a little but was right back up there soon, i would say a month, thats what i am doing right now

3. They never comment back when exposed...

4. I was in the same situation, and had somewhat of a forced t break about 3 maybe 4 weeks ago, wen't up to some lake with the fam so chron was a no go and i was fine with that seeing as i blaze several times a day.

During that week, I never felt a need for weed at all, but if given the opporitunity I woulda smoked some, cause i like it :)

Anyway, after that week i came home and starteed smoking like a fiend, and it was sick, i was getting mad high just from that 7 days without weed. BUT, now, 2-3 weeks later its as if my tolerance has skyrocketed, i smoke 3 bowls and get a buzz.. this could be impartial to the fact that my 'guy' doesnt have the headies were used to, and making that switch down to dro maybe did it.. i have no idea

5. The first two days will be a bitch, and boredom is not your friend.

Keep yourself entertained, it honestly isn't that hard to quit smoking weed.

6. Phased, you are a fucking champ, how the fuck did you find that website nd those photos, you basically just shat on the guys face hahaha lmao +rep