Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me please guys

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by a11111111111111, Aug 9, 2008.

1. #21 amsterdamage, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008

me too.

OP, if you've got the mental fortitude to become a high-paid "partner in a very large firm" then you've easily got what it takes to quit marijuana.
    The stuff's less addictive than caffeine. This should be so easy for you it makes me wonder why you even started this thread :confused:

To become a "partner in a very large firm" means you've got some kind of postgrad education, probably from an ivy league school, and means you were the best and brightest student in your classes. It also means you've been working for the firm for several years and your cognitive and social abilities are far superior to 99% of the people who also work at that firm. They don't just let any schmuck become a "partner in a very large firm".

For you to not to be able to quit marijuana and for you to not to be able to work out how to post images makes me call bs on your claim of being a "partner in a very large firm".

You're probably a minor still at high school

One other thing, you said "I attempted about 10 others and it said they were all currently in use". BS! You started this thread with your first post, you didn't have any images "currently in use".

2. man, you ALWAYS hit that shit on the head.:eek:

3. #23 a11111111111111, Aug 9, 2008
    Let me address some of this thread. I am absolutely no troll. I am a grown up 32 year old man. Man, some of you guys are pricks. it's ok. jealousy brings out the evil in people. anyways. yes, it is a murcielago, 07. have you ever been in a maserati or a lambo? probably not, they dont compare, maseratis are NOT nice cars. yes, i have a post grad degree from Cornell. I dont really have the time nor desire to get into an online argument, seems like some of you do.
    One other thing, you said "I attempted about 10 others and it said they were all currently in use". BS! You started this thread with your first post, you didn't have any images "currently in use".

One other thing, youre a dumbass. I was talking about my username. amsterdamage, maybe you need to go outside my friend. Fucking loser.

4. yeah u will knotice even if u dont smoke for a couple daysbro, try 1-2 week slike u said and ull get fucked up off a blunt homie haha

5. #25 Phased, Aug 9, 2008

Let me tell you exactly why you fail.

See, they started putting an extra vent on the side skirt of the Lamborghini Murcielago in 2007.

You're missing that.

[​IMG]

THIS is a 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago.

[​IMG]

The one you have pictured is a 2005.

Oh, and of course there's this.

http://www.lotusofscottsdale.com/5-051.html

Wow, your car is all over the web!

Anyone else want to try being cool on the internet?

Give it a shot.

6. ROFL. ok you guys flamed this thread enough.

If you stop for two weeks your likely to feel very weird for two weeks, smoke a fat blunt at the end of the tolerance break... Get more baked than you have in a long time. But the truth is, after that it will be back to normal, unless you limit yourself to smoking like once a day or once every few days. It will NEVER be like when you first started smoking pot, & you seemed to get so high every time. This is what I've experience, at least.

Oz.

7. #27 chubbler, Aug 9, 2008
    like someone who has that much money and is that educated and is not in the realm of 16-25 would not be posting asking what do i do if i smoke thousands of dollars worth of weed a day and dont get high anymore

[​IMG]

8. #28 Sam_Spade, Aug 9, 2008
    Greetings

You're a thirty-two year old man who has a psychological addiction to pot?

What is that like a mid-life crisis or something?

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

9. if that's the case then why make a whole thread about wanting to stop?
    Just keep smoking weed man.

10. dear sam,

you forgot to say "greetings" to start off your post

11. if you do have the money you wanna give me few thousand :hello:. but i still think your full of shit

12. Greetings AugustWest,

Thank you for the reminder. I will immediately make appropriate changes and remedy the situation.

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

13. that's more like it :D

14. you dont have to completely stop
    just take it easy for a bit man

15. haha, Im not smoking untill Monday (going to see Pineapple Express). I want to be baked out of my mind.

16. whats it like to blaze in that car or blaze then drive that car?

17. Are people just not reading my post?

18. Most users at the city don't bother to read whole threads apparently....sounds pretty trollish to me.

I don't think a 32 year old who is that successful would come to a marijuana forum for advice...

19. Switch to cocaine. That'll cure your addiction to MJ really fast. Instantly I promise.

Dumbass trolls.

20. Haha. Owned.

If you were really serious about your question, yes, a 1-2 week break will up your tolerance a great deal. If I take just 2 days off when I smoke again I get noticeabley higher.

Good luck with your job at the firm.