Help Me Please first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jameshvk, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Just a lil background I was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma today last year I been doing chemo and radiation smh . I never grow cannabis. My plant is under a 300 viparspectra. My issue is the plant has wrinkly leaves and a little pale in the older leaves can anyone give me any suggestions I’ve been watering it when the pot gets light with 6.7 ph water no nutrients I’ll take all the help I can thanks [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. They look healthy to me. Consider buying some nutrients even organic if you don't want to use the others. If money is a problem tomato nutrients works fairly okay. Post some more details for us like light distance, light schedule etc

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah, I can't see any color issues under those lights. Leaves look ok.

4. The light is 19 inch away from the canopy with it being on 24hr you think I’m giving it to much light for to long ?

Attached Files:

5. They look fine to me. Keep on truckin' :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I would love to have the feeding chart and yes money is the real issue I live in Washington DC cannabis is decriminalize so it’s not hard getting a hold of it . I just haven’t been working doing radiation everyday smh

7. Thank you I maybe over thinking it to much.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yup...too easy to do on the first go round. I'm 5 weeks in and still over-think on the regular. Leaf color maybe looks a tiny bit off, but they are upright and look happy. The wrinkling on new growth isn't unusual from my experience. All my fresh tops look like that. If it's not normal, then I'm doing the same wrong thing you are, lol. You're doin great! [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks I appreciate you sharing your experience and picture looks great btw .