Help me please! Brown spots on leaves and yellowing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StonedFamilyGrow, Jan 15, 2019.

1. i have 4 30day old seedlings that are getting these small brown dots and turning lower fan and 5point leaves yellow after taking over with brown spots ... what is the problem

Attached Files:

2. Any way to show a picture under normal colored lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Have you checked ph and ec of your system. What are they? You're running a hydroponic system with clay pellets correct?(hydroton) Give some more details of your grow. Light used as well as height of the light. etc. Plus no blurple pic so we can see leaf color better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Come on man, no way you can expect anyone to diagnose the problem from that picture, everything is blue. It needs to be a full colour photograph to see the symptoms

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

6. I have checked ph happened 5 days from water change. Ph is 6.0

7. Yes hydroponic grow

Attached Files:

8. Height of light is 36” 2)600w led ... bushdoctor nutes

9. this is the third diagnosis today so I'm sounding like a broken record but have you wet the leaves recently? It looks like splash damage. Its actually fairly uncommon but yours is the third case I've seen in under an hour

• Like Like x 1
  11. This has been happening for the last 3 days and it’s getting worse and affecting 3/4 plants

12. Splash damage is wetting the leaves and damaging them by doing so.
    By stop wetting the leaves lol

Stop spraying the plants, why are you doing that anyway ?