help me plan my 4 day high trip in Seattle

Discussion in 'General' started by skyart, Dec 2, 2014.

1. #1 skyart, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    Hi guys, a friend and I are planning a trip to Seattle in late February or March. We grew up conservative and brainwashed about MJ due to the lack of information available, since most is hidden out there.

Anyway, we are smart and so been attempting to create a plan to experience edibles, smoke and liquid drinks. We have been doing research on the effects, laws, and such.

Our trip will consist of 6-8 days in Seattle, of which half are reserved to site seeing and sobering up. So, here is where we'd enjoy some guidance.

Day 1: we'd enjoy some edibles and some movies+digital entertainment.
    Day 2: we'd do some smoke (still not sure where to smoke...hotels are iffy on smell even in smoking rooms) and some junk food.
    Day 3: some more edibles (liquids, there's some yogurt I want to try).
    Day 4: want to try hookah with MJ. Want to try wake n bake too.
    Rest of days are for site seeing.

I've smoked before in college and tried brownies too. My friend hasnt, least not as experienced as me. So, we'll probably take turns, 4-6 hrs in between on edibles.

Anything you guys recommend for us to do that involves the herb?

P.s. can you buy the crystals by themselves? I'd like to try em on various foods like if they were salt and pepper.

Also, yes we know about doing edibles slow and small pieces.

And before someone says you can do this anywhere, we want to do it in a place where it's legal. Plus, who doesn't enjoy a trip?

2. Hit up Dicks Drive-In for some fries and shakes :smoking: 

3. Oh yeah!

I've been told it's comparable to In n Out. 2 months to go.

4. Bro.. Totally jelly :laughing:

I say smoke more than you say. Edibles are can be narly if to much and disappointing if to little. 

5. Bring me along and ill coordinate the entire trip for you

6. Yeah dicks is fucking good, I would also suggest checking out the science center where they have a fat imax theater. If you want a bomb sandwich go to other coast cafe in this area called ballard, its definitely worth the trip. If you have any questions about seattle feel free to ask me ive lived here my whole life

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app