Help Me Pick Strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Indica1222, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Hello GC! Summer 2011 will mark my first venture into the world of outdoor growing! My two indoor micros were fun, and taught me a lot about caring for plants in general, but this year I want to have some fun. I will be growing in the northeast, so I need an easy strain, low risk of mould, and an early finisher (September). I debated growing some autos, but I'm not entirely sure which are the best. I've heard of some literally being a foot tall with scarcely a 1/4 on them, while I've also heard of autos simply not autoing, and growing to be 7 feet tall. I would prefer an auto that is vigorous, and is between 2.5-5 feet tall, interesting phenotypes, and quality smoke. However, if I don't grow autos, i would need a smaller (3-5ft.) strain preferably indica or hybrid, with a strong high, low maintenance. I have been trying to find information on Emerald Triangle Seeds Bubba 76, Trinity Kush, and Royal Purple Kush, but I can't seem to find a finishing time anywhere.

2. Yeah I couldn't find a finishing time either, I wanted to get some of those, but couldn't wait till november to harvest