Help Me Pick Strains!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Indica1222, Aug 5, 2010.

1. I'm planning on placing an order again, and want some opinions on the strains I am currently considering:

Nirvana Chrystal
    Nirvana Blue Mystic
    Nirvana White Widow/White Rhino
    Nirvana Northern Lights
    Nirvana Aurora Indica

These seeds will go into my Micro PC Case or to my Guitar Amplifier Grow Case when it is finished. Basically though, I'm in search of hardy plants that yield as good as possible for short veg periods (none at all to 2 weeks depending on what I decide to do) And are potent to begin with. All of the above strains fascinate me, and I especially like the advertised Phenos of the White Rhino, Blue Mystic and Chrystal. Basically though, I would like to hear peoples opinions on the strains, taking into account that they will most likely be done in a stealth/micro setting with less that optimal conditions. I was planning on ordering 5 seeds all together, picking either all one strain, split between to strains, or a sampler (one of each). Does GC have any suggestions for me?

2. I have not grown any of those strains, but I am smoking on some white rhino right now. This batch was grown REALLY well, and it has a mood-elevating sativa high, without raceyness. Quite potent. I would love to grow it out.

3. wrong strains for a micro grow. wrong strains.

4. If I were you, I would grow a/ or some short auto-flowers

5. I just grew fruity chronic juice from delicious seeds.

It goes w/ your name as it's 90% indica.

Also, since you're doing a micro grow, you might be interested to know that I had to go out of my way to get this plant to stretch. It's the most compact thing I've ever seen, even in pictures, nodes are less than 1/2inch apart. I ended up sqitching frmo 24/0 to 18/6 for a while and moving my light 3 feet away during veg just to get some stretch so I could scrog it.

SO....it'd be really good to grow in a compact space. AND it's extremely potent, (17%), grew strong and vigorous, and smells like a nice citrus-fruity smell, AND it's a big yielder, because it's a cross between white widow and chronic.
    I got 5.5oz dried off my 1 plant scrog.

Here's a link to the journal, you can see I did everything I could and the plant stayed under 2 1/2 feet. I vegged it for 37 days.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/619738-watch-me-flower-fruity-chronic-juice.html

Here's where I bought it.
    Fruity Chronic Juice - Delicious Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds

Best of luck!!!

6. Not true at all. Autos veg for around as long as its Ruderalis parentage does, which is not based on a lighting schedule but rather an inner biological clock. It is too long and will be too tall in my case, plus autos are less stable, can hermy easier and produce less potent weed in general. With non auto fems I can flower whenever really, but I'm going to at the right moment (when plant is 1/3 of total height). You must keep in mind that I am LSTing and probably scrogging this as well. All are partially Indica, which keeps them bushy and short, and on Nirvana's site, all but the Chrystal and White Rhino are listed as "short" in height. I'm looking more for people who can tell me about the qualities of the strain, was it easy to grow, what is the smoke like etc. And based on the fact that I've been watching someone growing Nirvana Chrystal in a very similar Micro Grow to mine, I'm not too worried about it.

7. Man I'm telling you, I've been smoking since 1994, and I've been to Amsterdam and I know plenty of people who grow and I've got high end strains just a few apartment buildings away at all times.

I can assure you that you will not regret it if you grow that fruity chronic juice.

8. Depends on the type of grow you going for yield, potency, etc..

but, Nirvana White Widow/White Rhino is the short answer.