Help me pick out the most potent strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shagwells, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Attitude is having a sale on the 7th where you get 10 seeds for free (some of them are good freebies, some not) and I'm looking for the most potent strain to go with. Could you guys share some knowledge on this based on your experience?

So Far I'm thinking about going with:

1) HSO (Humboldt) Trainwreck

2) G13 Hypnotic

3) G13 White Widow

3) G13 Purple Haze

4) Barney's Liberty Haze

Also looking at a couple of Dinafem and DNA Genetics seeds at the moment..

2. I've heard some good things about the following:

Space Queen
    Blackjack
    Green Crack

Also Alaskan Thunderfuck is supposedly very potent but I've heard from a few people they think the high is uncomfortable.

3. ATF is a very potent dank, but not an extremely crystally bud. The nugs get very big for such a smallish plant, so big they need to be tied up regardless of how much veg time u give them.

I wouldn't call the high uncomfortable. Not even close. I am on my 3rd run of growing it. My last two harvests of it, the high would not be anywhere close to uncomfortable. You still have energy and humping around is quite fun. Women seem to love the ATF.

For me, a potent strain that I enjoy would be Raskal OG Kush. Also 707 Headband. Love those two. Blue Dream is a good one. Purple Trainwreck will peel ur face back. GDP is always a good choice.

4. Which company makes it?

Also anyone have experience with some of the mainstream brands?

5. Barney's farm lsd is very good and fun to grow.

6. If u are asking which company makes ATF, I think its clone only. Dunno. I have some seeds from an outdoor plant that I took very little care of lol. Was more focused on the big plants. Ran a lil experiment to see if I just gave water and no nutes and very little love how it would turn out. Very potent still but definitely lacked. And hermied.

7. I've never had it. But some people seem to like it quite a lot but others say the high is uncomfortable. Everyone responds to certain strains differently. Just giving OP some feedback I've heard from it wasn't putting the strain down.

But also Blue Dream is amazing. I don't think it's one of the most 'potent' but the high is easily in my top two. But it is still definately potent, just maybe not in like the top top potent tier like I got the impression you're asking about OP. But I love it. Mauii Wowie is my other favorite :D

8. Afghan kush is super potent. And I think u would really like sssdh from connisueirs genetics. It's really potent I called it nite nite juice to my friends