Help Me pick out some clothes

Discussion in 'General' started by Ciscokid930, Aug 19, 2008.

1. lol @ people who worry about clothing

2. yea all about comfort

summer time mostly gym shorts and a tea or just a beater dependin on how hot it is.

but i like wear some nice brands like
    coogi
    ed hardy
    evisu
    roca wear

whateve i like and will match my jordans or white af1 either way.
    COMFORT is a must

3. ok well i'd say long sleeve thermal shirts are cool for guys try looking up Lucky Brand Co.

they have all kinds of jeans and cool hoodies and

or go for work shirts or button up shirts and where a graphic tee under it
    go to www.felonclothing.com if you like the "outlaw" look

they got some cool stuff

also try these:
    www.diesel.com (love this store)

there is this store mostly located in malls across the US called SoCal Industries and i like a lot of stuff there, you should check it out

polos are always nice and even wearing a dress shirt with a pair of jeans is a really good look for men

hope this helps :D

4. thanks :)

that diesel place is wicked nice... but wicked pricy

5. so dont wanna be prep no more? go rocker or skater.. not gangsta tho... ill kill you.

6. that is very true

$50 t shirts WTF

lol:smoking:

7. Well, until you find your own style as far as clothing goes, just remain in fashionable anonymity.

Ordinary black t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans or cargo pants and a set of shoes or boots. The whole ensemble should cost you around thirty dollars.

8. LRG is the bomb:hello:

9. always wear a smile!

!

10. thats nothing bro, check out ed hardy clothes...i gotta cop that..

11. Go to Karmaloop.com
    Use Rep Code SN15329
    and you will get 20% off

12. Or you could find a TJ Maxx and save half of what you would've spent.

13. This is the second time today Im quoting you for the mother effing truth because its so true.
    My girlfriend's very materialistic and likes to dress in all those brand name clothing like Abercrombie, Armani exchange, Dolce and Gabbana, to name a few, which is the total opposite of me which results in us clashing, when she wants me to buy a $60 dollar shirt because it has some douchebags name on it. I just stick with a nice grey or white shirt, some jeans, and some comfy shoes.

14. That spammer that has been coming around has some good looking stuff... NOT!

Fucking spammer.

15. i usually go to marshalls.. lotsa nice cheap clothes.. real brands too, mostly just out of season and factory second kinda stuff

16. check out Tripps and Jnco's if you're wanting to go baggy. Kind of some pricey clothes but thats my style. You'll just have to find your self, no one can do that for you.
    [​IMG]

17. I go to Salvation Army and get 4+ whole outfits for 20 bucks.

And then I go use all the money I would have spent on that many clothes at a regular store, and buy a big fat sack of marijuana.

:smoke:

18. Salvation Army for the motherfucking win!

19. Get a Utilikilt.

20. I've worn a shirt I got at the Rainforest cafe for the last 3 days... pretty high fashion if you ask me.