Help me pick out piece for oil I'm confused

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Spliff Shady, Apr 17, 2013.

1. If I didn't put this in the right place just move the thread.

Alright so I heardalot of defussion is bad when it comes to oil. I'm currently using a slime wrapped micro froth to froth 100% dedicated to oil. But I'd like to use it for hash and stuff. And thought I should get a macro or something for oil. A couple things though I seen macs and wasn't that impressed. Like I seen this double mac with slime wrap which looked nice but in my head its like wouldn't a single circ micro make more sense and it has a nicer lookin perc. Also I have a 7/13 and a froth to froth and this time would like to try something different than toro. So yea any suggestions and if I'm mistaken about something feel free to correct me. Thanks for any help

2. Pics dude.

I use a ti nail in a male to male adapter in the bong w/ a dome that slides on and a ti dabber. It works.

3. Ill try to upload some pix not very computer savy. Any yea the setup I'm using works fine I just heard its supposed to be smoked out of a smaller piece I think it's about flavour or something.

4. People are nuts. If you get it ignited and into your lungs, then it's working. If your piece is clean, it'll taste good. Preference is one thing, function is another. If the function is there, then you're good to go.

5. I'd say this is pretty sound advice right here^

6. True I guess those people are just being extra and about the pics it won't let me copy n paste lol and iunno how to get the URL ( it says type the URL or something lol)

7. less glass it touches the less thc you lose on the surface and less flavor lost.