Help me pick out my seeds for next year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cannakush1234, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Sup GC. So I've read the grow guides, followed journals, decided on my soil, and now all I have to do is pick out some seeds. I would like a nice body/head high but my growing season ends mid October so I need some fast flowering strains. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance
    Cheers

2. Your next step might be in determining which seed supplier you are going to use. You need to find a reputable company with a history of seeds showing up in the customers mailboxes instead of complaints that the seeds never arrive. Then you can browse the selection of seeds that they offer which should include a description of the seed that includes the usual harvest time, September, late October, etc.

I was very frustrated when I spent time finding just the seeds that I wanted only to find out that they were only offered by a company with bad customer relations and I had to start all over. Good Luck! (Check out Attitude Seeds as one very reputable company).

3. Thanks for the advice man. Ya I was planning on buying from attitude seeing as everyone on here says good things about them.