help me pick out a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Indiaanboyy, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Lately i haven't been getting high when i smoke my weed. Im a college student and i smoke about 3-4 times a day. Portability isn't that important to me. The most important aspect my new vape has to have is it needs to be able to get me STONED. I used to have a Vapor Genie but it wasn't the best. I own 2 bongs and am looking to invest in a good vape. My budget is around 200-250. I want something that will last and is good for heavy users. Also i need something that numerous amounts of people can enjoy unlike the Vape Genie (it took forever for a rotation). i was looking into the Iolite because thats what the guy at the head-shop reccomended. Like i said, i need something that is good for heavy users. Thanks Guys

2. I would check out the da buddha or silver surfer in that range, for multiple people the bag option on the extreme Q is a good idea as well, so that would be a good choice too.
    I wouldn't get the iolite if you want a heavy hitter, portable vapes just wont give the same clouds as a whip will, and a bag can be easily passed and can hold a ton of hits, so thats nice as well (bags have more air in the mix than a whip would, so its not as heavy a hit, but you have a big bag full of vape, so you can just take several hits). If you want big thick clouds then I would stay away from the more efficient vapes, however, I would say that the heavier hitting and the more efficient can both get you very stoned, it just takes more hits of the more efficient ones.
    Another thing to consider is that you will probably want temp control..at higher temps you vaporize more cannabinoids, so you will most likely feel more stoned more quickly, as well as get a different high.
    Personally I love my fixed temp vape, but I wouldn't mind temp control, and in your situation it sounds like the best option, at least thats what I assume you mean by a "heavy user", that you want something that will give stronger hits, as opposed to being more efficient.
    Read up on fuckcombustion.com for more info on individual vapes as well as some more recommendations, lots of info there.

3. Thanks mada12589. By heavy user i mean i will probably use it 3-4 times a day EVERYDAY.

4. you sound like you are in the exact same position i was with toking tools a few years back i personally bought da buddha and never looked back.

5. I just bought the Extreme Q. Getting it on Tuesday.

6. This is spamming

7. #7 skunkrevolution, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    The guy asked where to buy a vape are you just an ass all the time ?

--Disrespect is not allowed here--

8. #8 Skunko, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011

He's not being an ass you're breaking the rules.

To the OP, I suggest getting a vapor brothers vaporizer. Its the best whip based vaporizer i have EVER USED. The Da buddha vaporizer doesn't have a single thing better then the vapor brothers vaporizer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyD254pM8H0]Vapor Brothers Vaporizer: The Basics... - YouTube[/ame]

9. Well if it seems that way well its not actualy meant to be spam i was just sayin you can get one cheap and gave him a source just like saying GC has them. The point was you dont have to spend a lot for a good vape. :smoke:

10. its against the rules to provide links to GC competitors (as in, your sig is illegal)

11. lmfao bro, the cheapest vaporizer that you have on your site is a cheap chinese knockoff vape. by it's very definition, it's not "good."

12. Trust me you would be surprised. They do look cheap il give you that. google the manufacturer they are briliant i have one i like to try stuf lol. The company makes a few diferent models i have a vp500 and a digital volcano. Obv the volcano is best but ive never had a problem with the 180 and its much more portable than the volcano. :smoke:

13. magicflightlaunchbox

14. Anyone tried a vapor pipe what like any good ?

15. Hot Box Vaporizer /thread

16. I own a Silver Surfer Vaporizer that is wonderful, it's really old now as I bought it when they first started making them, still accurate, artistic, foolproof, love it.