Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me pick my next seed order

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Senseimilla, Jan 13, 2012.

1. #1 Senseimilla, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    Well I just sent in an order last week to hempdepot (which has yet to arrive). After sending it in I realized the strains I got were mostly sativa unless I end up with a couple of indica phenos. So I'm thinking about going ahead and placing a second order at attitude to cover me in case the other seeds don't make it and to get some good indica genetics in there.

So I got it down to a few strains, but I'm not wanting to pay $250+ for this order of seeds -- help me narrow down my strain choices.

First of all let me say I'm a daily smoker growing for myself. I'm not concerned about yield, just quality. I've got a decent tolerance and most stuff other people think is fantastic is just ok to me. I am looking for something that's going to blow this daily pot smoker of over 10 year's ass off. Something that will make me sit down because i can no longer walk and go 'whaaaaaaaaat?????' - something with an almost narcotic effect.

Here is what I am looking at - hoping to find a good mother - hoping to narrow this order down to closer to $150 or so - leaning towards cutting K Train

Green House Seeds Chemdog Feminized (OG Kush x Sour Diesel)
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 05 Seeds GREW21/GH27AFEM∞$39.85$39.85
    Green House Seeds Train Wreck Feminized
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 05 Seeds GH21AFEM - GH21BFEM/GH21AFEM∞$39.85$39.85
    Green House Seeds K Train Feminized (Trainwreck x Original Kush)
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 05 Seeds GREV21/GH24AFEM∞$42.92$42.92
    Green House Seeds Bubba Kush Feminized (Bubblegum x Kush)
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 05 Seeds GRE321/GH28AFEM∞$42.92$42.92
    Mr Nice Seeds G13 Widow (G13 x White Widow)
    Reg Seeds Per Pack: 15 Seeds MR B127/no-du∞$91.99$91.99
    FREE GreenHouse GrinderGreenHouse Promo ∞FREE!FREE!
    UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Blue WidowFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!
    UFO#4 Dinafem Seeds White WidowFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!
    UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds PowerkushFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!
    UFO#5 Kannabia Seeds Auto Hobbit FeminizedFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!
    UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds DieselFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

2. chemdog!!! headband

CHEMGOD!!!