Help me pick between....

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by IRS, Aug 3, 2012.

  1. The syn shower head bubbler/vapor rig or the liquid puck style vapor rig/bubbler..

    pictures attached...I CANT DECIDE!

    If I get the liquid I will have enough for a nice mini delta9 striaght tube as well....



  2. or if I get the mini syn I could get a second tube as well...but idk if its too small

  3. Get the mini SYN.

    That shit is dope and minis are better for dabs IMO
  4. mhm thats what im thinking... Thanks for your opinion
  5. The smaller the better of its dedicated.
  6. Mini syn all the way!
  7. Ok guys thanks im set on the mini syn now and I get get the delta 9 tube as well. Pictures will be posted when I receive!!

Share This Page