Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me pick a strain (or a few)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by batoriova, Jan 31, 2014.

1. I've recently moved from a place where the only choices were "hydro" or "local" (that's it, those are the names lol) to a big city where the choices are endless. obviously I don't know what to pick. So what would you rec for someone who loves euphoric highs out of the following? white widow,bubble gum,holland hope,sourdiesel,vortex,silver haze,special queen,velvet,cindella 99,autothumbnail,haze X skumk,hindu kush,holland dutch dope,imdicamarijuana,hawalian-skunk,ganja dwar,easy rider,OG kush,AK 47,lemonice,g-13,rock star,blueberry bud,maroc x-skunk,bob marley sativa,agentorange,crystal rain,white queen.

2. #2 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    I love euphoric too buddy.....I'm not familiar with all of them but i would recommend bubble gum, silver haze (any haze really), sour d, and white widow. Are you going to a med dispensary or dealer?

3. [quote name="I'm Ron Burgundy?" post="19437717" timestamp="1391124454"]I love euphoric too buddy.....I'm not familiar with all of them but i would recommend bubble gum, silver haze (any haze really), sour d, and white window. Are you going to a med dispensary or dealer?[/quote]Dealer. I'm in France so no go on dispensaries

4. og kush and white widow are good. i lean more towards white widow though.

5. #6 seamusmc, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    after seeing the list I was going to say welcome to Denver. :) you can check out reviews of all those strains at the leafly website. I think you'd be set with any kind of haze.