Help me pick a song to get my "FUCK YOU" point accross to poser friends......

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by bassfishingboy, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Well,
    I'm having a bad week, and i've had it with people who pose as your friends. So, to get my point accross on myspace, i've deleted all my shit because i just dont care anymore what they thing or do, and left them a nice going away message. I'd like to put a song on my page to add the the empasis that i dont give a shit about them anymore, i dont care, i'm sick of their shit, and their poserism, and the fact they just act like friends.

My true friends will know this message is not torwards them, and will have no doubt, as i have leftin the message. I told them if they have to even THINK if the message is directed torwards them, and they have any contemplation about it, they can go to hell.

My true friends know who they are and always will be my true friends and that is what matters the most. They will know that.

I'd like to add a nice....FUCK THE WORLD/FUCK MY FRIENDS/GO TO HELL/I HOPE YOU DIE with the most extreme hatred kind of song to my page to get the points accross.

COULD YOU PEOPLE SUGGEST A GOOD SONG or 2 THAT WILL EFFECTIVELY GET MY POINT ACCROSS?

My page states: (so you know what i'm trying to get accross)
    ~~~ \t\t\t\t\t\tTo everyone it may concern. You and Myspace can FUCK YOURSELF and go to HELL. For my true friends: If your really my true friend, you should know that, and have no doubt's that this message is not directed at you. If you find yourself wandering if this is torward you, then go to hell! My true friends should have no doubt that they truly are. If you are you will disregard this message and leave my page knowing you are my true friend and always will be. To all those who are... thank your for everything. To everybody else, I could care less if you if you died. Go fuck yourself!~~~

attached to the page is a picture of me flipping them off with both hands also. I've had it with people!

Thanks guys,
    GC i know I can always count on in some way no matter how bad i'm feelin.

2. I think no matter what your point will not get across because it comes via Myspace message. If you ask me, a very angry song just seems to add humor. Because theyre going to be like... "errr what" and then its like DYING FETUS and theyre like "errr what" and then they will probably not be put off.

If you know what I'm sayin s sayin

3. hey man i guess i dont know a song for that certain situation but you could try the song Gate Crashers Suck by Keller Williams, in that soong hes like " fuck you you cock suckin mother fuckers" a bunch.. but hes talking about some people at a music show

4. Dude. I know, I'll probably get heated for this. But "Phoney Smiles & Fake Hellos" by Black Label Society.

5. sounds like you got some baby momma drama goin' down. Looks like you're just being emo to me, heh your even trying to show your emotions through myspace.

6. the one song i know right off hand that uses the phrase "fuck you" at least 30 times is "screwed up" by ludacris. may or may not be what you're looking for

7. Man, I just mama tell them off and not have to deal w/ anybody. Not too much drama, just a final farewell so I can leave on a good note. For me at least I guess.

8. Of course he's being emo...(emotional).
    He stated that he was angry with his so called friends.
    He also stated that he was portraying his anger through myspace.
    So do you have a point?

Try the song Fire for a Dry Mouth, by Between the Buried and Me.

9. Payback- Slayer (lyrics)

Warzone- Slayer (lyrics)

Boom- Soulfly (lyrics)

Just- Mudvayne (lyrics)

For your Malice- Lamb of God (lyrics)

Doomsayer- Hatebreed (lyrics)

Die (and die now)- DevilDriver (lyrics)

Ripped Apart- DevilDriver (lyrics)

Revenge I Seek- Bleeding Through (lyrics)

10. Actions speak louder then words boy

11. limp bizkit- hot dog?

i dunno i only said that cuz u kept sayin "fuck" and that song has alot of "FUCks" in it

12. just go throw an egg at all their houses and put a picture of you with eggs on it or some shit, i dunno, i wouldn't concentrate on a song.

or take pictures of them and photoshop a penis and their heads or some shit, think of something funny that they will be like ouch damn thats embarrassing.

either way let us know what you did, shit even post your myspace link. would be fun to see this firsthand

EDIT: and please people if this at all offends you as it did 'robdriz' please refrain from calling anyone emo, or any of that shit, i cant stand it, its so retarded to hate someone because of what music they listen to, seems to me people hate emo guys cuz they get all the sexy little emo girls, haha.

13. Holy shit I know just the song for you.

Try to get "Last Laugh" by a hardcore band called Slapshot.
    Best song for that kind of situation.

14. well, i moved away and i'm gone away from everybody now. Or i would do somehting directly torwards the people. Just lettin ya know i cant do any physical confrontations or anything because of it.

hehe..gotta go study some now...thanks guys..i'll try to get some of them downloaded later

15. you should take a shit in an envelope and mail it to them.

16. YES!!!!

17. very interesting song but most likely doesnt fit the context of what bassfishingboy is trying. Unless the dudes are dirty hippies

18. how about "fuck you skit" by camron or "fuck you" by the lox, or "fuck you lucy" by atmosphere

19. Trollin' the archives, eh?

20. naw dude...I really just know those from the top of my head. Im way into music especially hip hop and classic rock, but there arent many "fuck you" classic rock songs.