help me pick a new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cody1005, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Hello fellow grass city I'm looking to buy a new Bongfor my birthday my limit is 150 I'm just looking to get a nice piece I was either gonna buy a straight bong or buy something a lil cheaper and get an ash catcher for it or such but help would be appreciated thank you !

2. Hello? GC sells bongs......

3. #3 lFourTwenty, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    ioffer.com - Straight bong (BioHazard) ~100$ - http://www.ioffer.com/i/18-inch-straight-shooter-biohazard-glass-bong-524477038 (On this bong, you might be able to get it for as low as $70, as someone else got it that cheap. That will free up some money for a carbon filter attachment or something if you wanted)

- Showerhead a/c ~39$ - http://www.ioffer.com/i/18mm-45-ash-catcher-black-for-glass-bubbler-nota-bong-539154898  (You can find a blue one if you want it to match the bong) (Someone also got this piece for 15$ shipping included, which is unbeatable anywhere)

Always try getting a good deal by offering a lower price on ioffer, getting your offer rejected does not count against you.

You could also try these, but you will be paying alot for shipping.

grasscity.com
    grasscity.com

4. I know gc has bongs

5. How tall do you want it?

6. At least a foot 1/2

7. #7 DrPhuncky, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    Check out Jhanpixel on iOffer, he has a 7mm thick 18" tall straight tube with ice pinches for 90 bucks shipped, you'll need to order a downstem and slide for it but with the tube being only 90, you could still afford a nice diffused downstem and slide.

He has another one for I think 100-120 that is 18" and 9mm thick but I personally don't care for the hour glass style ice pinch on it, seems like an unnecessary bottleneck.

Edit: That Biohazard that IFourTwenty posted looks cool, is priced well and Bio is a pretty decent brand.

8. Will do phuncky thanks

9. If you can get that Biohazard for 70, I'd do it. Decent straight tube, good thickness, bowl and downstem included. Buy a 1/4 with the savings and break that baby in! Sounds like a good birthday to me.

10. Baby girl gave me 110$ for bong so offered him 80 and gonna get a 11 arm tree perc ash catcher doe it for 30 and she's also getting me 5gs gonna be good bday if I get it for 80