Help me pick a good car to stance.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by lk250f, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Hey, i currently drive a 8th gen civic si and am looking to get something different. Im looking for a reliable, economic car that is manual and that is good to "stance" i would prefer japanese and it to be fairly new like 04+ or whatever. And also looking in the 8-9k range. Right now my first pick is a yaris, but they can only go so low. Thanks!

2. So you want to spend 8-9k on a car that drives ten times worse than if you left it alone?

3. No i want to spend 8-9k on a car that would look good stanced. I am already purchasing a car tomorrow most likely. Thank you for the advice.

4. Get the beibermobile

5. Stanced = doesn't drive worth a fuck hardparking nonsense.

6. get a volvo 240 or something old and slow if you want stance

7. Get a Lexus

8. I originally wanted a volvo 850 glt but decided to stay japanese. Im getting a 9th gen corolla. Not gonna stance it, just put a wider 17" wheel with coils and maybe space them a little. Not gonna be as much stance as it is looking flush.

9. x2 .. i would say an older GS, maybe 01/03 for that price range but 03-05 IS300 sounds more ur speed ..

10. I had an IS3 before. Im picking up a 08 corolla s tonight. Already picked out some coils and am trying to locate some wheels.

11. get an STi! I had an 8th gen si coupe as well i got for high school then I moved over to an STi and it's so much more fun! such a better car in every way i feel and still japanese and can be modded like hondas kinda too

12. Only problem is an sti isn't an economy car. I already picked up a Toyota rolla'

13. So what's your idea of stance?

14. lol @ u considering a yaris hahahaha

15. Ok, so my coils come in on wednesday hopefully. And i should be getting wheels today. 16x9.5" corvette sawblades painted white.

16. What is the reasoning behind modifying a family car?

17. He's not doing anything to make it perform better. He just thinks hardparking a rolla with shitty old corvette wheels is going to be, i dunno, cool or something.

18. #18 lk250f, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Stay out of my thread if you want to keep coming in to bash it. You already made it clear a couple times that you don't care for what I am doing. God damn.. Swear everyone is a critic so they can feel better knowing that what they are doing is better than everyone else. There's a word for that i think, Smugness. I asked for a car to stance, not advice on how it is "wrong".

19. #19 midnittoke, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BGIcRBPHM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

-this made me lol

20. Who's bashing I asked why you'd want to do anything to a family car? Instead of maybe just buying a performance car..