Help me pick a bubbler?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Sounding, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Hey everybody.
    FYI this is my first thread post so if I'm doin' something wrong just let me know.

Anyways, I'm looking to buy my first bubbler. Used 'em a lot before obviously but I've never owned anything bigger than a bowl. Narrowed it down to two on GC. They're a little above what I'd have liked to pay but the added quality and reliability of Grasscity trumps most other sites. I digress..
    It's between:

Fumed sherlock bubbler - Grasscity.com

and

Fumed Bubbler - Colored and Color Changing Glass - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Looking for first hand advice, similar experiences, and just general insight. Pretty much anything you can give me :D

Thanks!

2. have you checked your LHS? They usually will have a good selection and you can talk them down on price. They will also have locally blown glass sometimes

3. I've been considering it, but lacking a drivers license, I'd need to have a friend bring me, and it's a long ass drive.

And before anyone jumps down my throat about it, I don't have my license due to a combination of failing the test, and consequently realizing I had no desire at all to drive and to contribute to the takeover of society by automobiles :D

4. Yea that'll show 'em!!

5. Thanks guys, really appreciate all the advice about what I asked!

6. the second one.
    i feel like, with the first one, it would be difficult to see the bowl when you're lighting it.
    (you can be the first to review it too! :D)

7. Ya that's what I was thinking, thanks for tha input man

8. 2nd but sorry its a total rip off that's probally 30 or 25 bucks at local smoke shop

9. Yeah, even if you throw a friend $15 for gas, you'll end up finding something better and cheaper at a local headshop :) I find the grasscity store is great for bongs, but that's about it. A lot of things seem overpriced.

10. [quote name='"InVinoVerita"']

Yea that'll show 'em!![/quote]

Lmao was about to say

11. those two you posted where WAY overpriced imo That weed star has a circ perc and is
    $30 cheaper

12. headshop is your friend