Help me pick 1 of these 5 pieces!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by greenmonster118, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Hey guys so I have narrowed my decision to buy my first bong from grasscity to these 5 :

'Black Leaf' Icebong with dom percolator - English - Grasscity.com
    Removable percolator bong - English - Grasscity.com
    Percolator Bong Ice 'Black Leaf ELITE' 6 arm tree perc - English - Grasscity.com
    Blaze Glass - Premium Percolator Ice Bong yellow - Straight Tube - English - Grasscity.com
    Mahony Illusion Single Percolator Bong - English - Grasscity.com

Help me choose please!!

And I was probably just gonna go grab a cheap ashcatcher at my local headshop (i just want it to grab the ash dont need it to perculate or anything, so will a cheap one be okay? or do I really need to dish out mad bones for a high end one)

2. Pick out a bong from your LHS.

If you order one of these and the slits aren't cut right or it's less impressive then you thought, you'll be depressed as hell.

Out of those posted, I would say the Elite 6arm Black leaf would hit the best, but the dome perc looks the best.

3. If you think the cheap one is going to work for you,
    then get it.

Glass is about preference,
    eventually you'll know what you like,
    and when you see something you'll know it suits your smoking purpose.

4. Percolator Bong Ice 'Black Leaf ELITE' 6 arm tree perc

Nicest one I thought of the bunch :smoke:

5. Hey guys thanks, yea I was leaning towards the black leaf elite! got pretty good reviews

Astro Rad: I was lookin for one with a perculator and I thought Etsy no longer sells glass??

Yea I think the cheap one will do since I'm no bong expert haha.

The local headshops in NJ are like super jacked up prices from what I've seen and I feel like the bongs in GC are probably more reliable than their locally blown ones seeing how NJ doesn't exactly have the largest selection

Edit: Thanks for all the replies, very helpful!!

6. Buying this one in a few days.

7. I like the black percolator.

8. I ordered the black leaf elite a week ago. Looks like it hits like a champ, can't wait!

9. 2nd or 3rd. The 3rd is gonna be a bitch to clean and will have some drag. If your a regualr smoker or just started smoking then just go with a normal bong with nothing on it except some ice catchers. I blaze all the time and my normal bong does the trick. Percs dont really do much. But if you smoke all the time then eventually you should get a showerhead bong or something.

10. bong #4 is stupidly nice.
    get that.