Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me pass my drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YellowSubmarin3, Dec 3, 2009.

1. I know there are a lot of threads about DT's on this forum, and I read many of them, but I desperately need to pass this test so I thought it was worth it to make my own specific thread.

My test is Friday. I last blazed Sunday night. I smoked pretty much every day since mid-August, but never really before that. I have low body fat -- 6'1, 155 lbs.

I have to go in to the hospital to take the test. What should I do? Drink a shit load of Gatorade the day of the test? Take niacin tomorrow? Buy a detox drink?

This is for an important promotion, so obviously passing is very important to me. I didn't know I'd be getting promoted until Sunday though, that's why I didn't stop blazing earlier.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Not to reiterate the fact but THERE IS A DRUG TEST STICKY IN THE SAME SECTION YOU POSTED THIS IN. Anywho niacin and water. Good luck passin it man.

3. cranberry juice, green tea and a prayer wouldn't hurt.