Help me pass my drug test!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rolling greens, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Hello grasscity, long time no see! :)

As the title says, I could use your guy's help, I'm in a bit of a predicament. I don't know the exact time frame, but about two weeks ago I bought myself a bag of weed, something I hadn't done for a long, long time. It had honestly probably been a year before this that I hadn't smoked any weed. For the next four days though, I used very heavily, at night with a few friends.

I've got a drug test now coming up within the next two to four days, and I've used Codiene and Lorazapam in this period too, but I'm not overly worried about them as its been around 5-7 days since I've used them.

What I am worried about is that marijuana I smoked. Do you guys think I have a chance in hell? Gonna drink alot of water/green tea tonight at work, and I've heard drinking olive oil has been a cure all ( Sounds too good to be true to me, too.)

I'm 6 foot and weigh 138 lbs, have a great metabolism, and am quite lanky. What do you guys think? Also, tips and tricks you guys have personally used to pass a test? I'm game for anything at this point.

2. I'd say the last time I smoked any weed was the 23rd or 24th. And I smoked a halfie in those four days with the help of a few friends. So like you said, my tollerance was very low, and it didn't take much to get me high. I'll take some asprin tonight.

3. how many questions are on it? is there an essay question?

details man...details.

4. 20 questions with two essays at the end. Gonna be a bitch, better start studying :)