Help me pass my drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by lamont2468, Apr 6, 2012.

1. So I have this product called dr. Greens X agent which is synthetic urine. Kinda skeptical about using it. I got it for free but I can't afford to have this not work. Anybody have any experience with this or synthetic piss in general?

2. I hear it usually works. Just be careful when you use it, and practice before.

Chances are, you'll have no sink, and you cant flush.

3. I've taken drugs tests at this place before. Nobody stands behind u and I can't flush but the bottle has a squirt top that can open and close. I'm more worried about it working not really the process of gettin the piss in the cup

4. If your fake urine is sent to the lab then they can determine if its fake or not.

My uncle had his fake urine sent to the lab and he passed so I guess it varies by product.

5. This place doesn't send it to labs its instant results like the home drug tests so it sounds like ill be on

6. if its home drug tests you'll be fine, my buddie just puts it in a magnum condom gets all the lube off it and then tapes that shit to his leg and pokes a hole and lets it drain in the cup.