Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Me Pass A Home Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hexternical, Mar 13, 2011.

1. I have a drug test later on today. I'm going to dilute as much as I can by drinking water until I piss clear. The test will most likely be supervised. I'm supposed to leave the door open. But I'm just going to say I can't piss while I'm being stared at. So it might or might not be supervised. How can I pass? The drug test is one of those cheap ones with positive, negative, and invalid on it. What can I spike it with. Bleach, warm water? Any information you can provide will help.

2. Drink lots of water even if it makes sick and put on tons of sweatshirts and sweat out that thc since thc is stored in your fat and you need to sweat it out.

3. If it's for parole or a DOT test you're fucked. They'll walk in and hold your dick for you, and not peeing will constitute a refusal to take the test. Been there, sorry.

If it's for a job, use synthetic urine, available at any head shop. They usually give you a little catheter bag, use duct tape to hold it all in place because they will make you empty your pockets and pat down to check. Tape it under your junk about 4 hours before the test so it will be the right temperature.

Good luck!

4. #4 Buttery, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    If its a home test from the store its gonna be easy as fuck to pass to begin with, and if your quick about it just fill that bitch up with 3/4 water 1/4 piss.

If you really want to pass it do the following, there has to be a certain amount to test it, so just piss a little bit in it, but not enough to run the test, and show it to them saying you need more time to finish it, so they'll beileve you, so when they'll walk out of the romm fill it up with the water. Worked for me.

This is only if its a store bought test for rents or whatever.

5. I just pissed in it. My piss was clear as fuck! Then I added some warm water. I'll let you know what happens.

6. Well I tested positive, but fuck it. Smoke weed everyday!

7. The only reliable way to pass ANY drug test...including DOT is substitute urine people...no drink, pills, sweating or whatever works...PERIOD. They can tell dilute urine from it's specific gravity. Dilute urine is not reliable and the detox drinks or pills are a joke.