Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me pass a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by catinthehat1, May 14, 2009.

1. k so i smoked every morning and afternoon for like a week. Now i need to get a drug test to get a job at my moms wherehouse (Moving beer all day!!!!) so i have to pass or she will be humileated.! Its been 2 weeks since the last time i riped. My brother was gonna get a job their last year but my mom knew he couldent pass a DT so she asked a close friend what she should do. Her friend said to use Goldenseal. So she got some, then my bro decided not to work. So we still have the pills, but as i read about this stuff 80% of ppl say not to use it because labs look for it. The only thing is that the guy she got the advice from is the Main Boss of the wherehouse so he prob knows what hes talking about. So what should i do?????

2. I also just found Ginko Biloba in our cabnet. What is it. what does it do.

3. warehouse.

4. Good advice. Thanks guys