help me out

Discussion in 'General' started by goodgirl:), Sep 12, 2008.

1. im freaking out right now... this is sooo not like me... but im really freaking out.

me and one of my friends smoked in my dorm room then went out side the dorm and were chilling and talking and being kinda silly then we went to a gas station and these cops followed us around and then another cop car pulled up, and i realized i still had my pipe on me so we kinda booked it out of there pretty quickly and walked back to the dorm and there was another cop car sitting in the parking lot of the dorm... im back safe in my room..... but im freaking out really bad. should I be? could they know who i am? could they be watching me? can they like see in my computer and know what im typing right now?....omg... im freaking out. could they come and knock on my dorm room and be like "we need you to pee in this cup ma'am"? o gosh.... some one comfort me

2. it's all gonna be ok :) just lay low for awhile, give your bowl and stash to a friend if you are that worried about it.

3. you must have gotten a paranoid high. relax if they knew what you were doing -- they would have stopped you a long time ago. it's nothing but be careful when smoking in dorm rooms.

4. haha, im really sorry. but i cant help but laugh.
    hahaha!

5. o please dont laugh. thats not nice. :( :( im scared

6. Just because your paranoid doesnt mean they arent watching you.

7. o man.... thats cool to think about... but not cool to say at a time like this. thats just making it worse!!

8. they can't see into your computer, and if you're back safe in your room then you're safe.

just don't light up for a couple of hours and when you do make sure you're reeeaaal safe!

Stash your stuff real good, put in some cleareyes and watch some tv.

you're gonna be fine :)

9. youre fine i have freaked out about that kinda shit oo before......tomorrow you will look at it and laugh.....yea like someone else said give you shit to a friend to hold if youre really worried

10. sooo...they cant see in my computer even if Im hooked up to the schools wireless internet?...thats whats worring me

11. if they didn't do anything by now, don't worry aboout it.

12. the school could be watching it, but i dont think the chances are they are but they could i feel like they watch me sometimes, i bet even some other student could see your internet and shit if they were super computer genious kinda dude, but regardless i see cops all the time there everywhere, dont worry about you'll be fine

13. Woohoo!! That sounds like good weed man!!

14. Dude you'll be fine, there not going to know who you are, your at a college campus theres so many kids. So you have no need to worry man itll be all good.

15. I think the cops in Birmingham, Ala. have more pressing things to do than assign 3-4 patrol cars to watch 1 college student.
    And Yes,I've been to Birmingham

16. they were campus cops though...they have NOTHING to do but worry about college students...

17. OMG i think i heard theyre conducting a massive raid of all college weed smokers today!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. nah im just playing. youre just freakin out........ man. few cops pull up to a gas station no biggie, thats normal where i live... then theres one at your college.. which is also pretty normal, especially since u said theyre campus security.... so uh... yeah!

toke up, asap. if all goes terribly and they come knocking ask if they like sour d. worked with a campus security guy at my friends school last year. true story.

18. Who here is from Birmingham? I am lol and I need someone to smoke with :p