1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

help me out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by NaughtyDread, Jul 13, 2003.

1. if you wanted to disguise the true nature of what a plant actually is, and the person youre tyring to hide it from thinks incense burning is the burning of weed, what is a cleverly disguised name of any type of plant that i can say it is other than "yeah thats a mariuana plant."? ive kinda got the advantage here, i was thinking of saying its an afghani and leaving it at that, or something snappy like an afghani tabacco plant. i could get away with that for personal reasons. but anyways, any ideas anyone? i cant say tomato plant because she knows what that is.

2. Call it an Afghani burning bush.

3. Why are you growing if you have to be so deceptive?

4. i think everyone here is somewhat being a bit deceptive, not everywhere in the world is it exactly legal, and i agree in a way i am being deceptive and also non-discreet, its not like im hiding anything because its with the rest of our plants out in the open. i just want to be prepared with a b.s. answer that sounds good. like i said she doesnt have a clue.

Grasscity Deals Near You