Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NaughtyDread, Jul 13, 2003.

1. if you wanted to disguise the true nature of what a plant actually is, and the person youre tyring to hide it from thinks incense burning is the burning of weed, what is a cleverly disguised name of any type of plant that i can say it is other than "yeah thats a mariuana plant."? ive kinda got the advantage here, i was thinking of saying its an afghani and leaving it at that, or something snappy like an afghani tabacco plant. i could get away with that for personal reasons. but anyways, any ideas anyone? i cant say tomato plant because she knows what that is.

2. Call it an Afghani burning bush.

3. Why are you growing if you have to be so deceptive?

4. i think everyone here is somewhat being a bit deceptive, not everywhere in the world is it exactly legal, and i agree in a way i am being deceptive and also non-discreet, its not like im hiding anything because its with the rest of our plants out in the open. i just want to be prepared with a b.s. answer that sounds good. like i said she doesnt have a clue.