help me out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LynnParthur, Jan 17, 2013.

1. there's this girl. I like her. I want her to be my gf. but my pride always gets in the way and I feel like wanting to have a girlfriend makes me weak or something like that. so I play this front like I'm a player and I don't care. when all I really want is to be in a relationship.

I'm not a super needy guy or emotionally unstable. I just like having the certainty of a gf rather than playing the field and everything being so up and down

2. I always thought that i wanted to ve ib a relationship but after a lot of thibking i discovered that if i look for obe then it wouldnt be as good as it should be, (i found that out later on) but if you really like the girl then be youself and if it doesnt work, be youself and the right girl will come along :) :peace:

3. Well get the girl. If you can't, play the field. Simple as that.

4. playing left field TILL I DIE!

5. Stop acting the act, start living a life.

6. damn that hit me hard

7. We all know what the outcome is if you don't tell her. You'll learn in life sometimes you have to suck up your pride and do what you have to do.

8. I kind of have a similar problem.

It's hard for me to leave the playing field behind.
    I love too much, and I fear getting tied down and breaking hearts...

Any way OP, keep doin' what you're doin, if you truly like this girl, I think everything will work out in your favor.