Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me out right quick

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fuckodapopo, Dec 14, 2008.

1. SO i grabbed this half of some heads last week and im pretty sure its been sprayed with something. Ive tried a decent ammount of strains now and this bud just doesnt fall into the range of smells that im used to. It basically tastes like it smells... my friend described it as tasting like apples and bounty sheets, I think it tastes like soap. I only smoked a J of this one time since i got it with 2 of my friends the high hits you in the head kinda hard and my tongue felt a little numb towards the back. They both agree that the smell and taste are very unusual btw.

The queastion im asking is what could be on this bud... im assuming its harmful and havent touched it since. Im sry i cant post any pictures but they wouldnt really help in the situation the bud looks pretty normal but doesnt have occasional specks that reflect light.

Also is it possible to wash this shit off with water and iether smoke, turn to oil, or bake it?

If youve iether gotten something like this or simmilar plz help me out im not trying to toss a half in the trash.

2. #2 Justininthebox, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
    lysol or something similar and nope cannot wash it off oh and baking it maybe just make abunch of firecrackers they taste horrid anyway

3. Got some brick one time that smelled & tasted like it was stuffed with dryer sheets or something. Harsh ass smoke and could only stand it in a blunt.

4. dude just fed ex it to me express shipping and i will tell u if its allright. PM me if your down.

5. how much of that brick did you end up chiefin down?

6. can someone tell me how much a half is?

7. All I had. I was goin to jail and wasn't about to start bein picky.

8. 14 grams, For schwagg brick its $50 or so

9. 14 grams.

10. Dude, I am sure you will be fine...go hit some out of a bong.

11. Dude, this has happened to me. Smoke it! It's going to taste like shit but hell it gets you where you want to be. I needed a quick stash spot once so i put my baggies in to my nicorette mint container... the mint smell/taste from the nicorette mints penetrated the baggy making my green taste minty. It was like smokin a menthol ha ha kinda sick... Called it cool weed that day.

12. yo this same thing happened to me with a friend of mine....he had just picked up this half and we went to hit a j (me the kid who bought it and this other douche) and while we were smoking it we realized it tasted like straight soap it was crazy....o wait, the kid was you.....funny shit for sure!!!!!:eek: