Help me out real quick! I think this is a male!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Junkhead_940, May 3, 2016.

1. Hey guys back again here and I think I may have another male. This plant is showing what looks like male pollen sacs. However I know that it is good to be patient because even though it looks male it may still be female. I have found multiple sacs on the top nodes and they don't have any white hairs coming out of them so it leads me to believe this plant is male. Please help me out and let me know if I should wait it out or just get rid of it!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the top of the plant:
    [​IMG]

Please help! I don't want to get rid of this beaut!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. is an early male...consider femmed seeds on your next order

imo/ I'd dump and re start before you get any more attached ...lol

good luck

ps ruthless is the way...see it as a tough aspect to growing weed, if a breeder you may have a use ..later

3. Lol damn this will be the second male I've had to dump. I didn't order these seeds man I just saved them when I found them in the bud I was smoking (mostly medicinal), so now I've got 7 really healthy 1.5 ft tall cannabis plants (strains unknown) and they are on their flowering cycle. Are you saying that I am probably going to end up with all males? Because I have 2 females that I know for sure. I think if I get the males out at the right time I should be good and hopefully more will turn out female!

4. My first three plants from bagseed ended up being males. Don't know until flowering. Plant 10 bagseeds maybe 1 or 2 will be female. Get those males out of there. I planted 12 seeds last time bagseed and got 3 females. 2 in soil one in hydro. It's a shame when you get a male or a series of males. As long as you have one female you good.

5. Well thanks brother, hopefully I can get a couple more females!

6. Yep...it's a boy. That's what you'll always see on a male plant...so now you know for sure. Buy some feminized seeds unless you're into breeding the things. They're expensive, but worth every single cent as far as I'm concerned. LOL TWW

7. Thanks WW. I had a male show his balls about a week ago so when I saw this plant start to sprout them I already knew it was a male. I just like to get some confirmation from you veterans on here lol I'll definitely be ordering fem seeds from now on

8. Whatsup Icky! There is nothing wrong with bagseeds man you just have to keep a close eye on them as they are sexing and make sure you get rid of your males when you notice true males. You pretty much just have to hope for the best when it comes to bagseeds. My plants are exactly 30 days old. I planted my germinated seeds in soil on April 3rd. This is like my second true grow so I am really just gaining a lot of experience with this grow. If I get all males well fuck it at least I know exactly what i need to do to produce healthy plants. If I get a couple females well hell yeah I get to grow some good bud. As I progress in experience I will order all females and grow some serious herb. Lol

9. Grow for four to six weeks. Switch to 12/12. Within a few days or up to two weeks you will notice tiny white pistils. Got a scope or jewelers loupe yet? I switch to 12/12 then check every day or two for hairs.

10. My plants sprouted 31 days ago. I started 12/12 four or five days ago. They were outside the first week so i guess thats why im behind[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Still no sign

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1403148/

11. No i dont.,. Should i? Lol im so new man

Documenting noobs first grow

12. Your not behind icky! Those things look thick and healthy! Just patient and they will start showing