Help Me Out Plz

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SharpShooter89, Jun 3, 2013.

1. In that case it may have just been dirt particles. There is no "white spots" big or small, the "webbing" that I saw may have been from floating pollen around my area being stuck and it raining lately. Like I said though to better help you help me, I can post closer pics. But thanks anyway. That was extremely clarifying and helpful.

2. Just water less often.  At this point, once a week will probably work.  Just water enough for the plant to grow.   The soil will be drying out at the top of the pot, and down to 1/2" to 3/4".  But below that, where the roots are growing (but still immature), the soil is still very much moist/wet.  When you water the pot to drain, you're flooding an already wet soil base, pushing out whatever oxygen is present, and in effect suffocating your roots.  Just water less and watch how your plant reacts.  As the plant matures and begins to develop a bigger root system, it will then require more water.  As it gets bigger and you're still  watering in small amounts, you'll notice it will begin to wilt sooner than usual between waterings.  Personally, I do not suggest letting your plants wilt in between waterings, but it's a good way to learn in the beginning.  That's when you start giving your plants more water each time you water. 

I think it might benefit you to invest in a cheapo probe-style moisture meter.  It will give you a general idea of how wet your soil is at any given depth in your pot.  This will help you learn how much moisture is left in the pot when your plant begins you wilt (or before).  This will teach you how to water your plants without drowning them.

And unless you can explain all this to your Mom, I'd get her off watering duty.  She's going to be able to figure out REAL soon that those are not tomato plants.  Too many cooks in the kitchen, you know...

3. Lmfao!! No shit right!! Damn mom!! Maybe I'll try and convince her to try some with her cookies and shit. Lol but thanks man very helpful.

4. For seedlings I wouldn't not let the soil get super dry. They may be a weed but the seedling stage is also the most sensitive stage of the plants life. Stick your finger down in the soil about an inch if it feels dry then give it a good watering till you have a decent amount of run off. Your soil will only hold so much water the rest will be run off. When you stick your finger in the soil about an inch it should feel dry or cool if it feels damp or wet then you don't need to water,

5. If you are worried take a look at mine. I seem to be doing thing backwards but I have healthy plants although slow growth. Don't worry to much cuz that's what will kill your babies. Calm down relax and enjoy your time. Everyone makes a mistake from time to time but weed is a Hardy plant but I would say get some lights get them on a 18/6 cycle that will improve your growth start with nutes soon but at 1/2 the ratio given on the bottle for first feed get a Ph kit and make sure you got good drainage this at the least will improve you situation. Not to sure but you might be as well to flush your soil out as well just incase you've got lock. Hope thus helps and if I've missed anything or got something wrong then someone will correct me.

I will say although some here like to joke around they do give good advice and most do like to help your in the right place.

Keep updated plenty of info of what your doing and plenty of photos will help to get you the best advice aswell

And finally good luck

6. Thanks a million. Extremely helpful. I'm gonna wait to do any kinda flush. I think I might do it at the first sign of flowering. I have some nutes and stuff but for right now I'm gonna just sit back and let my girls talk to me.

7. If you have nute lock you plant won't get the nutes it needs this is why i was thinking of a soil flush to help the roots to pick up the nutes. Good luck dude hope your girls grow nice and fat for you

if we all had a smoke, we wouldn't need war