Help me out please!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RideTheEast, Oct 4, 2010.

1. So I had intended to switch my plant over from 20/4 to 12/12 last night. Lights went off at 9pm and I wanted them to come back on at 9pm tonight, with the lights being on from 9pm to 9am. But instead I made a mistake on my timer and they came on at 9am this morning. I didnt catch this until just now because i was expecting the lights to be off all day.

So what do I do now? Just keep the lights on during the day? 9am to 9pm? or can I give it 24 hours or darkness now, and get it to lights on at night 9pm to 9am. Which is what I was trying to do in the first place. Thanks for the help!

2. If heat isn't a problem, you might just leave em on during the day. If you really want them on at night you could probably dark em out for a day, waking them up when you want them to. I just had to dark out two plants i picked up unexpectedly. I had to get them on my hours which were already running at night. I was worried that this would stress em or something, but they don't seem too worse for the wear. :hello:

Even the white widow lost a sizeable limb in the move (did i mention this was unexpected?), was then dark for 30 hours or so, and it doesn't look the least bit upset.
    :smoke::smoke::smoke: