Help me out please!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Not Yellow, May 12, 2009.

1. #1 Not Yellow, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    So, my First Grow. Everything seemed to be going fine.
    Around 2-3 days ago the leaves starting folding in on themselves, now it basically it seems the whole plant is wilting and I dont know why. Nothing has changed from a few days ago. Now there also seems to be black spots popping up over the leaves.

2. Well we are gonna need some pictures of the plant and these black spots.

But how is your temps at night and day? What are the max and the min temps?
    What is your feed schedule? What are you feeding them and in what quantities?

Are your lights super close to your plants? Do you have bugs? etc etc etc.

3. Look for spider mites under the leaves,use magnifying glass if you have:smoking:

4. I'll try to post some pics, gotta find a camera.

I have no clue about the temps, and I figure that's what the problem is because my air conditioner has been shut off. The lights are probably about a foor and half above the top, same as it is in the pictures. I add the nutes once a week, when I exchange the water. I add whats under the flowering stage here.

5. Most likely heat stress issues then, back your lights away from the plant until you can cool the environment properly. Or at least put a decent cfm rated fan blowing air around the tops of the plants.

6. Well, it basically was completely trashed 2 days after I posted this. Suppose it's on to the next grow.

7. How were you watering?

8. It was hydroponics, all I had to do was exchange the water every week and add the nutes. Two pumps, one to keep the water circulating in the reservoir and the other to drip water on the base of the plant.

9. What happened to your grow? Lights fall or something? Without pictures, the best guess would be either a nute burn, light burn, or possibly bugs. Good luck on your next one.

10. The problem I'm pretty sure is because I'm a complete noob. My friend helped me out at first, and he was obviously a noob too. He made no mention of a fan or anything in the closet and it was before my time at GC. I feel more prepared now.

But what happened to the plant was the leaves started to 'roll' upon themselves. They turned grayish/blackish/greenish and got really crisp.