Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me out please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ilovenature, Apr 29, 2009.

1. hey GC i only have like .025 grams of sweet nug on me and i need to know which method of toking be best; homemade water bong or chillum like which will use most THC without wasting cause i only have a tiny bit left so please helpp by the way i smoke every week and a half so my tol is loww.

2. Make a lightbulb vape.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NWOW5XB7KQ]YouTube - home made lightbulb vaporizer how to make[/ame]

Should be enough depending on tolerence. Good luck :p.

3. Well, it really depends. A homemade water bong might have a bowl bigger than your chillum, and when you clear it because you always do on bong rips, there goes your sweet nug. But in a chillum, you pack it in, rip it, rip it, cherry, rip it, rip it..rip it.

So I don't know, two good bong rips can put you on your ass..but a chillum will fuck you up too. Which has a smaller bowl?