Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me Out Please.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuzzyNug, Feb 14, 2009.

1. #1 FuzzyNug, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    So here it is.
    I got my weed today and I broke some of it up (picked stems too) and that was around like 1-2pm now its 1am and I got a rash on my fingers but not my thumb and index finger which I used to break it up. It's my middle and ring fingers on each hand.
    could this be from marijuana or can this be from something else?
    or maybe its like from being high and like the shit in my system is now extracting from my body and now I have a rash? My face is kind of itchy too and im not touching my face with my fingers lol.
    So can anyone help me if this is a marijuana related problem?

2. you should post pics of the bud and the rash it could be helpful

3. Allergic reaction to the THC? I really don't know the science, i'm probably very wrong lol.

4. If you have any of the weed left take a bit of it and rub it on the bottom of a CD. If it scratches the CD it's been sprayed with fibre glass to make it weight more. Is it actually like a RASH or just a pricky itching feeling? And believe it or not alot of people touch their face subconciously, so this could be the reason.

If you come to the conclusion that it hasn't been sprayed, find a new dealer :p
    If it still gives you a rash even after that.. No idea.

5. The rash was little like bumps on my fingers and redish but after i put some of this ointment (spelling?) on my fingers the next day it was fine. I don't think it was bad weed cus I smoked it and I felt it while breaking it up. It felt pretty soft and the high was NICE. I only buy Nugs here usally in sacks of 1.75 grams. My friend of 6 years got me it cus he is into drugs alot kinda lol and he bought it from like 1 of the top 3 sellers which he is friends with around my area. So I don't think it was from touching the THC or the herb itself. But thanks for your guys' concern and help I was just kinda paranoid due to I'd be pissed if I can't touch weed without gettin a rash. Smoking it I actually felt better and It like helped my rash a little like I didn't feel the need to scratch.
    I can't give any pictures becuase all I got is a LG Rumor (cell phone)and idk how to put pics on my computer I guess I need a computer hookup for it too. Thank god the rash is gone :)

6. Not really related but to put pictures on your computer from your cell phone, all you have to do is send them to your email from the phone, that is, if you have texting.