Help me out!!! NEWBIE!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kaitlynnnmurphy, Apr 10, 2013.

1. #1 Kaitlynnnmurphy, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    Growing Marijuana Indoors?

I plan on starting a small grow op, at my house. Any tips, tricks or helpers?
    -I'd like to know what kind of fertilizers I'd need to use. & What kind of schedule I would use.
    -How much will indoor plants yield? More then a lb? I'd like to get relatively close to what it would weigh before and after curing.
    -Whats better clones or seeds?
    -Should I start my plants in the wet paper towel trick? ( I've heard that you do not want to touch the seeds)
    - Can I over grow/under grow?
    - Is there a set temperature that my grow room should be at?
    - What about wind? Ive heard that it would be good to keep airflow through the room..
    I have not started anything yet. Just want to see if i can handle the difficulties of growing.

2. Try reading the guides or the 5000 other post of basically the same question and has been answered TEN thousand times..

I read everything about growing without really having to ask questions like this. Not trying to be rude but take the effort and find the answer it's not that difficult.

3. Bigninja is right...but I like to help.

-use whatever fertilizers you want...most bottled nutes come with a feeding schedule...I build my own soil so I don't worry about that stuff
    -yield is impossible to guess with out knowing more about your lighting and setup...I
    -I grow from clone b/c my HID's eat a sh!t ton of electricity so I like to save a couple weeks
    -sure paper towel works good for germing seeds
    -you can out grow your grow space (overgrow?) and you can also have little ass plants(undergrow?) so...yes...
    -70 to 85 is best imho
    -yes you want ventilation and circulation

Now do what the bigninja says and read man...you'll only get out of your grow what you put in so the more knowledge the better. Good luck!!

4. Yea do some research like most of us did when we started growing.

5. I agree with everyone else. You can fnd all the answers to your questions in stickies on here. You should post a question if you cant find the answer. Its faster to just find it anyway so you don't have to wait on people to reply.

6. The threads are awesome, but in my opinion everyone should start out with a good book. It's hard to get a full picture idea from just lookin thru threads. You can spends hours reading and not learn anything if u don't have basic grow knowledge. The easiest books to understand are probably Jorge's, then Greg Green's, then Rosenthal's respectively.